I have been creative, I know I have I just don't remember in every little way that I was.
So the highlights are:
- I finished reading VOICE: The Secret Power Of Great Writing by James Scott Bell.
- I made some ribbon ties to hold back my voile curtains - not exactly rocket science I know
- I did some colouring in my mandala adult colouring book
- I resized a t-shirt - as you can see in the photo below - the red t-shirt is the one I resized and it ended up being the size of the purple shirt I have laid on top of the red one. It actually went pretty well - the sewing machine behaved itself for a change and even the 'easing' in of the sleeves went without mishap (I hate trying to 'ease' in the sleeves in sewing projects!).
- I've also been trying out some ideas for storing different things - however as I have not quite completed those little projects I won't give you all the details just yet.