Welcome to the blog formerly known as The Life Of Writing

Thursday, 31 March 2016

The End Of An Era

Once upon a time I started blogging...

...I stated blogging to keep track of my writing...

...but then that blog descended in to more and more random things and so I created this blog for the creative things...

...but recently I've realised that I'm having difficulty posting on two blogs regularly.

While I feel that I'm blogging regularly... which I am kinda... I'm not really as the posts are spread over two blogs. So where one blog is getting a couple of posts a week, the other (this one) is getting 3 or 4 a month. Which if combined would end up being about 11 posts a month.

So that's what I've decided to do... I'm going to condense my blogs in to one again.

So this blog will be around for a little while yet, while I move some of my posts, and bits and pieces, over to my other blog.

But eventually this blog will disappear... it has been fun while it lasted. I say eventually as I can be kind of lazy when it comes to this sort of stuff so trawling through over 300 posts may take me longer than the average person.

In the meantime you can find me over at my other blog The Random Thoughts Of Chippy.

No comments: