Welcome to the blog formerly known as The Life Of Writing

Sunday, 13 March 2016

Creatively Speaking: Random Bits & Bobs


So the last two weeks have consisted of a random selection of creative activities.

  • In the UK it was Mother's day at the beginning of March so I made a card.
  •  I've been hole punching random scraps of paper for future use as I mentioned in a previous blog post.

  • I bought one of those pre-printed canvas ages ago with every intention to change the colours to suit the room it is going in. The butterfiles on it are orange so I'm painting over them in purple and turquoise. But anyway I finally got started on it...
  • I recently saw a video on YouTube regarding organising nail polish...


          ...so I decided to do something similar. However due to the fact that I have a very large nail polish collection I decided to double end the sticks so I was swamped in them! And then I bundled them together in to groups (tied together with a corresponding ribbon!) - so all the purple swatches are together, all the reds etc.
  •  And I've been buying craft supplies... that counts as being creative... right? 
Til next time...

No comments: