Welcome to the blog formerly known as The Life Of Writing

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Creatively Speaking: The Sun Came Out!

Over the last week or so I've been feeling more productive (not just creatively but in general) and I can't help but feel that it's because the sun came out a bit more this week. Yes in the UK the sun has been out!

So it won't be too difficult to test that theory as, being the UK, the sun will inevitably leave us for a while -  so if my productivity falls when it does go the theory will be confirmed (and I'll have to get myself some UV lamps... or move to a sunnier country... or something).

But anyway recently I've made a birthday card and continued making notes for various writing projects.

I've also started reading another 'writing' book. This one is VOICE: The Secret Power Of Great Writing by James Scott Bell.

I've read writing books by James Scott Bell before and really liked them so I thought I'd give this one a go.

And, speaking of writing, and my last Creatively Speaking post, I'm still not particularly closer to deciding whether or not to take part in Camp NaNoWriMo in April.


So despite the increased productivity this week, this is only a short post.

So til next time...

No comments: