Well I have finally gotten around to writing this post and I think part of it is that I have to tell you seven things about me that you didn't know. However I should warn you that if you are a follower of my other blog The Random Thoughts of Chippy then you may already know some of these.
- I have Type 1 diabetes and have done for eleven years now. To the point that I almost forget that I have it, it has become routine. And I hate it when diabetes is referred to as a disease... I don't think it is, it is a medical condition.
- I get really excited to see someone's face when they open a present from me. I get really disappointed if they are not as thrilled as me.
- I am extremely eclectic. I'll give you an example. I recently purchased some DVDs for myself. Taken (thriller rated 18 starring Liam Neeson), Must Love Dogs (rom com rated 12 starring John Cusack and Diane Lane) and Stage Door (comedy drama rated U starring Ginger Rogers and Katharine Hepburn). Need I say more on that point?
- I think Cary Grant is the perfect man - that's all I've got on that one.
- I was a HUMONGOUS fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja (Hero in UK) Turtles when I was little... in fact I still am.
- I love to take the dust jacket off hardback books and drool over the cover... even when I'm still in the shop.
- If you ever meet me in real life and I seem a bit anti-social I'm not being rude. I am hideously shy.
So if you want it you can have it. But don't just take it for the sake of it. Take it if you are a versatile blogger. :)
And go visit Carol's blog via the link above :)